Temple Copper Wind Chimes - 26 Inch Three Bells Garden Home Decor
- Color: Copper/Yellow
- Material: Copper
Item Dimensions LxWxH: 6.8 x 2.8 x 1.7 inches
- Item Weight: 0.1 Pounds
- Temple Wind bells are a unique and especially melodious style of a wind chime. Whether you prefer chimes or bells, the beauty of wind bells will add to any home or garden. Relax near your wind bells, and enjoy the relaxing music of your enhanced environment.
- Feng Shui wind chimes bring the energy of balance and nourishment into your life with the healing Feng Shui powers and sound to underscore the ancient meaning of the major energy centers of the human body
- The Copper Wind Chimes measure 26” from the top to the bottom of the wind catcher. The wind bell is made of copper alloy, and durable nylon braided cord for chimes to resist water and wind damage.
- Memorial Wind Chime is a great gift for your friend and family. The clear sound wind chime has a wonderful sound so you will not let them down if you buy this memorial wind chimes as a gift for your family and friends. It's also a great housewarming gift.
- Outdoor Decorative Wind Chime is suitable for any place in your home, garden, or yard. Copper wind chimes create a harmonious experience in your home or garden by adding the gentle sound of a well-metal chime.
Lovely sound and nicely made very happy with my purchase fast shipping too, thank you
These are a perfect addition to our deck/ backyard. They are simple, beautiful and they make a light and lovely sound. We love them!
It's a really nice wind chime I'm sure you'll like it whether your purchase is for yourself or for a gift
I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE. They are so beautiful and the sound they make is HEAVENLY. They're on my front porch by the window by my desk, and they're so soothing while I work from home. My niece, 6, said they're annoying... but like, what does she know?! Lol. Would gift, would buy again, highly reccomend!
Hand-tuned wind chimes since 1929
Offer musical gifts from around the world that inspire.
We understand that our success is dependent upon the success of our high quality product.
So for the last few decades, we've been holding on to this belief.