Flower of Life Wind Chimes-36 Inch Silver
- Color: Silver
- Size: 36 Inch
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 15.75 x 7.09 x 2.36 Inch
- Item Weight: 4.12 pounds
- Material: Aluminum
In Loving Memory of wind chimes
Memorial wind chime makes a thoughtful sympathy gift to loved ones in times of loss and grief. A special way to pay tribute to one so deeply missed. Handcrafted with weather-resistant materials, this chime can withstand the elements to remain beautiful for years......
- 5 metal tubes are hand-tuned by our professional tuning experts to achieve superior musical performance.
- The memorial life tree symbolizes hope, peace, and eternity. With engraved life of tree on the catcher must be a perfect gift for memories.
- 5 metal tubes with golden color. And the thick wood suspension cord with outdoor waterproof paint. You don't have to worry about them chipping or losing their beauty
- Golden Lifetree is carved on the green sail, wonderful in any sunlit area of your home.
This chime is so beautiful! It makes a deep musical sound like no other. I would definitely recommend this product!
I spent quite a while researching wind chimes before landing upon this one. At first I hesitated to purchase this item as I didn't want to dwell on the "Sympathy" sentiment but rather hoped for a happy one. I am very pleased to note there's no indication of "Sympathy" sentiments on the item or its packaging.
I received this beautiful wind chime securely packaged, wrapped nicely, and with just the kind of presentation you would hope for and expect for a gift. One thing to keep in mind - on my item, the color of the stain is slightly more vivid than I'd expected when envisioning a rich cherry wood color - yet still very beautiful! Care instructions are included along with a soft cleaning cloth. The mini card you can sign yourself is a lovely touch! I will keep this item in mind for other special gifts for others in the future.
Hand-tuned wind chimes since 1929
Offer musical gifts from around the world that inspire.
We understand that our success is dependent upon the success of our high quality product.
So for the last few decades, we've been holding on to this belief.