Ocean Series - Shell Wind Chimes White 31 Inch
- Color: White
- Material: Capiz shell
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 6.9 x 6.3 x 2.3 Inch
- Item Weight:0.12pounds
- Handmade capiz shell wind chime, 31-inch Beautiful tune windchime soft sound ready to use. Each shell is natural and hand-polished. Raw materials come from nature
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Strong strings and quality sea shell pieces for making sure they don't fall off. Wood top covered with a waterproof coating to resist water and wind damage can be used for a long time
- A STRIKING COMBINATION OF SIGHT & SOUND: Wind chime with dramatic capiz shells that gently tinkle on the breeze. Measures 31-inches in overall length - total hanging length is measured from the top of the gathering ring to the bottom of the wind catcher
- MADE WITH PRIDE: Wood top, 1.9-inch round capiz - each piece is sliced, shaped, sanded, and dyed, and then strung together with a strong nylon cord. Shells hit each other to produce a soft, natural sound, which makes people relax physically and mentally, perfect for your garden, or patio decoration.
- A GIFT THEY WILL LOVE: Suitable for indoor or outdoor decor, it makes a lovely gift for friends, neighbors, and family, mother’s day, father's day, Christmas, housewarming, weddings, and birthdays
Appreciated directions on how to remove chime from box, and how to release each envelope enclosed chime line to prevent entanglement. Well made lovely chime. Lightweight. Giftable.
Beautiful piece, I added it to my kitchen and love the sounds when the fan kicks on!
Absolutely perfect!!! I purchased 4 and just ordered another 4. They are made well, come packaged very well and are very pretty. The sound is so soft and gentle. I have them all around my pool on the pineapple palms and the others for the front and more for the yard. Great buy!!
The shipping was amazingly fast the product was perfect. My friend enjoyed her gift very much.
as described, fast shipping
Hand-tuned wind chimes since 1929
Offer musical gifts from around the world that inspire.
We understand that our success is dependent upon the success of our high quality product.
So for the last few decades, we've been holding on to this belief.