Life Series Wind Chimes- 48 Inch,5 Tubes,Bronze-Large Deep Tone
Material: Resin, Aluminum, nylon
Item Dimensions LxWxH: 23.7 x 7.8 x 3.3 Inch
- Item Weight: 4.04 pounds
- DETAIL INFORMATION- Total is 48 Inch with a strong S hook easy to install. Suspension is powder-coated beech wood for durability.
- UNIQUE DESIGN-5 thick tubing wall creates a longer lasting tone and each of them is hand-tuned to E pentatonic scale. The sail and clapper finished are made of resin. Alkali and acid-resistant. The overlapping circles meaning the infinite and the creation of your own.
- MEMORIAL GIFT- Meaning and Memorial Gift to the ones you cherished. It means a long relationship between you and others.
- TREE OF LIFE- It is engraved on the sail which means the connection to the whole world also an inspiring gift to anyone. It represents wisdom, power, longevity and rebirth.
- HOW TO MAINTENANCE-Use mild soap water to clean the tubes.
This is a beautiful well made wind chime it has a beautiful tone to it and the large size is amazing !
This chime is beautiful. It is the chimes I have dreamed of owning. I have had several over the years but this chime is in a class by itself. It arrived in a few days. Very quick. The packaging was wonderful. I knew I had something special as I unwrapped the carefully wrapped sections. The size was my first surprise. It is large. We carefully took it out of box and hung it on our patio. I love the beautiful sound. It is a perfect tone. I am delighted by this marvelous chime and I want to thank the craftsman who made it. We look forward to years of enjoyment as we listen to our new chimes.
I really need to talk to someone regarding an exchange. Please call or text [****].
Beautiful looking and beautiful sound.I just happened to return them because I liked a different model they had that was a deeper tone. These would make a beautiful gift and they are GORGEOUS!! They ate tuned with professionalism!
Hand-tuned wind chimes since 1929
Offer musical gifts from around the world that inspire.
We understand that our success is dependent upon the success of our high quality product.
So for the last few decades, we've been holding on to this belief.