Ocean Series - Shell Wind Chimes Rainbow 31 Inch
- Color: Rainbow
- Material: Capiz shell
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 6.9 x 6.4 x 2.3Inch
- Item Weight:0.12 pounds
- Handmade Capiz Shell Wind Chime, 31-inch Beautiful tune windchime soft sound ready to use. Each shell is natural and hand-polished. Raw materials come from nature
- Quality You Can Trust: Strong strings and quality sea shell pieces for making sure they don't fall off. Wood top covered with a waterproof coating to resist water and wind damage can be used for a long time
- A Striking Combination Of Sight & Sound: Wind chime with a dramatic cascade of capiz shells that gently tinkle on the breeze. Measures 31-inches in overall length - total hanging length is measured from the top of gather ring to bottom of wind catcher
- Made With Pride: Wood top, 1.9-inch round capiz - each piece is sliced, shaped, sanded, and dyed, and then strung together with a strong nylon cord. Shells hit each other to produce a soft, natural sound, which makes people relax physically and mentally, perfect for your garden, or patio decoration.
- A Gift They Will Love: Suitable for indoor or outdoor decor, it makes a lovely gift for friends, neighbors, and family, mother’s day, father's day, Christmas, housewarming, weddings, and birthdays
This chime is gorgeous & sounds great! In video, you can hear it's soft "clinking" (& also some other chimes in background). Packing was great & it came on time.
Gorgeous wind chimes. I bought for outside to put with all my others but actually hung in my living room on one of my blinds. They are very well made, lovely colors, lightweight and great packaging. I am buying another for outside. Definitely recommend.
Very attractive & sounds so nice…
They're wonderful (per my partner who ordered them). Well packaged, colorful and only other comment is she wished you made bigger ones!
Hand-tuned wind chimes since 1929
Offer musical gifts from around the world that inspire.
We understand that our success is dependent upon the success of our high quality product.
So for the last few decades, we've been holding on to this belief.